Wednesday, February 1, 2012

treat me well blogspot.

hi hello! I'm Alicia.This is my AP bio blog for the class I'm taking at Sparta High School. I'm taking this course, because I enjoyed biology as a sophomore, and I figured this was a good way to get ready for college. I'm hoping to get another AP credit under my belt and more readiness for college from this course.

My main hobbies are: sleeping, hanging out with my cats, and eating pizza.
Other then that you can usually find me singing, playing softball, taking photos, or acting. I'd say singing is my biggest passion. I'm in my school's choir, my church's choir, and a traveling choir called Impact Student Ministries. I plan on attend Olivet Nazarene University next fall and majoring in Psychology and Christan Ministries.



peace out girl scouts.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your sophomore biology class. I'm also more of a cat person and enjoy playing with my calico Callie. Good luck with passing the test ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more of a dog person, but oh well. You sound like you know exactly what you want to do in the future and how you are going to get there, that's always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, your graphics are nice.. real nice. The combination of cats, napolean dynomite, and pie gets me everytime. I mean your pretty much my best friend so I already knew all of this about you. Stay classy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE CAT! Cats suck, but this one looks pretty shnazzy. We have this class together so that is awesome. Hope you dont have any more tardies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured out how you can make the pictures move in the background it is pretty tough though so you will have to be content with non moving cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem pretty cool. I wish I knew how to follow people because I would follow you.

    ReplyDelete